Day By Day - SOL20 Day 13

I saw a fellow Slicer use this format yesterday, so I decided to give it a try for today.

Today, I said the phrase, “I’m just taking it day by day” at least 15 times.
Today, I put on a brave face.
Today, I answered the same questions 54 times.
Today, I gave out unlimited hugs.
Today, I encouraged.
Today, I supported.
Today, I pushed.
Today, I planned for the next two weeks although I know that things could change in an instant.
Today, I tried to have at least one conversation that wasn’t about - “you know what”.
Today, I go to bed ready to face another day - day by day.

Comments

  1. It seems like "day by day" is about the best that any of us can hope to do right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I end your slice, the repetition of day by day has me singing the Broadway tune. Not a bad thing to be reminded of the sentiment and the song, especially today.
    Thanks for trying a format...I might have to give it a try too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is necessary to not get overwhelmed during these stressful times. I have always tried to take things one step at a time and day by day is the same sentiment. Thank you for slowing me down

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts