Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - SOL20 Day 28

This format seems to be pretty popular lately, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Today was a pretty lazy Saturday. I stayed up really late last night talking to my best friend on FaceTime (is anyone else suddenly a night owl?), so I let myself sleep in. Today is the 5 year anniversary of when I got to play Mary in my high school's production of Mary Poppins. I woke up to sweet texts from old friends and messages from former teachers. I spent a lot of time this afternoon looking through old pictures, reminiscing, and testing my memory of the songs. This is what inspired my 6 word story:

There is a sense of bittersweet.




Comments

  1. Nice 6-word story! Memories can be good and sad at the same time, can't they? You look like you were the perfect Mary Poppins! :-) ~JudyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you truly embodied Mary Poppins. Practically perfect in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun idea! I had a bittersweet moment yesterday leaving my parents place to make the long drive back home to my boyfriend and cat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts