Thank Yous and Flow Charts - SOL20 Day 31

Well...it's the last day of my first year of Slicing. What a month it has been. Thank you, Two Writing Teachers, for creating this platform and this community. Thank you, "welcome wagon", for leaving me positive comments every day. Thank you, Slicing community, for sharing your own journeys. Thank you, Katy, for challenging me to participate in Slice of Life this year. I have so enjoyed this journey. My goals from the beginning of the month to now have changed so drastically, but - I believe - for the better. I already look forward to next year!

Today, I created an e-learning flow chart for my students. I feel like it sums up the month pretty well, so for my last Slice of SOL20, I leave you with this:



Edit: If you click on the image, it enlarges it and makes it easier to read :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for writing! It has been a good writing month. I love your flowchart. Would you make one for me??? jk I think I got this! Maybe! Sorta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great graphic for your students! It's very simple but still complex so they have many outlets. I'm glad you succeeded in your first March Slice of Life :) hopefully you still want to write blog posts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you made it through the month for your first-time slicing, especially given the coronavirus circumstances and all the new things everyone had to learn. I love your flow chart — it's like a Choose Your Own Adventure for the classroom. I hope it's helped your students. Remember, there's a Slice of Life every Tuesday for the rest of the year. We will still have lots to say this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts